Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 2 February 2015

First Valentine's Card of this Season!!!!

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are good and well :)

Feb is here..the month of LOVE :)
and as you all know Valentine's day is on the way
So today I have one valentine's card to share with you all.

First of all I wanted to tell one thing is that,
few days before while I was surfing I visited this blog
The Card Concept
and I found this blog so so informative as it explained the styles of cards that we make
here you will get all the information :)

So as I have gone through all the styles I must say my card comes under
Clean and Layered Style

As you can see its clean and much layers on it.
I have used white card stock and red , green colored papers.
Flower is handmade except the small white flowers...those are punched flowers
and the checks background back to heart is handmade
I just cut white paper strips and then arranged them like a mat and decorated it with few pearls :)

Little hearts are punched and bigger one is hand drawn
So that's it all about my sweet and simple Valentines card.

Hope you like it :)


Linking this card in below challenges:

The Card Concept : Challenge #27 {LOVE}
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Anything goes

Thanks a lot for visiting,
Lina

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Beautiful big layered flower. I really like the weaving behind your sentiment. This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this lovely card
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Thank you for sharing it! :)

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! I love the lattice background you've created and the richness of all that red. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    thanks for joining us at Creative fingers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fabulous red - I love what you've done with the ribbon and the paper weaving. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. thank for joining us at That Craft Place xxx Stacey S xxxx

    ReplyDelete