Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 4 October 2014

My first Thank You card with Distress Inks

Hello all,

Last few days I was too busy, I was having lots of orders so didn't get time to post anything here 
Hope you all are good and well :)

Will come soon again with more creations 
but now just posting a simple "Thank You" card 

I used Distress Inks to color it and I loved this procedure for creating background :)
I used Peacock feathers, Dusty concord, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed.
 I sprinkled water drops on it with my hand 
after that I got this totally different and cool look :)
After that I decorated it with cute punched flowers that's it :)



  Hope you like this simple and cute Thank You card :)
Thank You so much for visiting,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment