Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 5 May 2013

Wedding Anniversary Cards..

Hello friends,
          Today I am sharing two Wedding Anniversary cards, one with English message and another with Marathi Message...I Hope you would like both....:)

1) This is Anniversary card with Marathi message. First time I have created such multi layered card....;)



 



 2) And I have created this one for my Bro and sis-in law on their wedding Anniversary....:)



Thanks a lot for visiting,
Lina

8 comments:

  1. there both very beautiful !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did u make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manasvi
    Really very beautiful Cards..please upload videos also..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Manasvi...:)
    I will definily try to put tutorials and videos related to card making :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done (y) Such a beautiful cards you made :) Really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Lina .. Both cards are nice.. Beautiful creativity !!!

    ReplyDelete